Charmed Harbourside Living
Nestled on small, picturesque peninsula bordered by Lane Cove River and Parramatta River, is this stunning waterside suburb, effortlessly combining heritage charm with contemporary sophistication. Home to a sparkling foreshore, string of high-end eateries, everyday supermarkets and prestigious schools, Hunters Hill serves up a privileged family lifestyle. Transport is a breeze, with frequent buses plus ferries providing a swift commute to the CBD. But it’s the pretty parks, Clarkes Point Reserve with its Sydney Harbour Bridge vista and the village vibes of Woolwich Pier that will win hearts. Peaceful yet connected, this little pocket of Sydney is a place to grow up and grow old in.
What we love about Hunters Hill
- Premium lifestyle with an old-world charm
- Boutique village dining and designer stores
- Lush foreshore parks, prestigious schools
- Access to the water for pleasure or travel
- Le Village – designer stores, gallery, salons