Central Historical Treasure
Situated just 9 kilometres from the CBD yet boasting scenic riverside views, open spaces, walking trails and colonial architecture; Gladesville exudes a strong sense of community, history and pride. It’s been home to many famous artists and wordsmiths over the years including one in particular, the renowned Australian bush poet Banjo Paterson. Banjo’s home, Rockend Cottage has been beautifully preserved and become a historical local landmark, which is open for the general public to enjoy. With regular bus services connecting to the CBD, Ryde, Chatswood and Woolwich, Gladesville is a wonderfully convenient hub without comprising on a lifestyle of peaceful village living.
What we love about Gladesville
- Connected centre with village ambience
- Access to great amenities and schools
- Riverside setting, bush trails and parks
- Banjo Paterson Cottage restaurant
- Superb transport options to major hubs