Rising Urban Star
With pristine bushlands on three sides and water on the other, West Ryde occupies most of the land between the Parramatta and Lane Cover rivers. Offering plenty of open green spaces and waterfront parks to explore, it is home to tranquil mangrove swamps, which can be explored via the Great North Walk. Just 12 kilometres northwest of Sydney’s CBD, transport is made effortless with West Ryde Station plus City buses providing regular travel routes.
What we love about West Ryde
- Esteemed suburb of families, executives, retirees
- Lane Cover River, green spaces, waterfront parks
- Great North Walk – Lane Cove National Park
- Surrounded by major shopping precincts
- Excellent transport options and medical facilities